Sunday, July 12, 2015

7/12/15. The post where I rest.

7/12/15: today was a day of rest.  My neck and shoulder aren't healing as quickly as I had hoped, so I decided to take it easy.  You already know, so I don't have to tell you that I worry at the first sign of an injury, because it is important to heal quickly before the CRPS spreads. So I rested.  My only activity today was attending a friend's pool party.  I spent the afternoon dipping my feet in the pool, chatting with friends I haven't seen in awhile, and snacking.  The next week is going to be filled with activity, so it was nice to have a quiet, restful day.  

My foot has felt surprisingly good for the last week.  The weather has stabilized, I have found a comfortable setting on my stimulator, and I am taking pain medication for my neck. Not sure which is the cause, or if it is a combination of several things, but I am not asking questions.  No point in looking a gift horse in the mouth...or a gift rabbit...  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yMyQJAuiYSw


No comments:

Post a Comment