Tuesday, June 3, 2014

6/3/14. The post where I don't know what to think.

6/3/14: going to bed early was a great idea.  Seven hours and eight minutes of sleep, with a 91% sleep score!  And when I woke up, I was back down to a 4.  Whew.

It was a busy day at work, and I spent lunchtime trying to check things off my list.  I made progress, but not enough.  Two more days to check off work and pre-trip lists.  I think I can just make it.  Fortunately, I had a very good day.  I was so busy that there were several times I didn't even think about my foot.  Which is a great sign.  I might even go out on a limb and say I was sub-4 for awhile.  There, I said it.  

In fact, I was saying just that to my patient, long-suffering husband while we made dinner.  Big mistake.  Within about 15 minutes, most of my foot was red, in places that didn't usually turn red.  The only part of my foot that wasn't red was my toes, which were purple.  But here's the strange thing.  My foot didn't really hurt that much.  I'd say it was still at about a 5.  Normally I would expect a 9 with that color combination.  I don't know what to think, but I'll take it.

On a separate note, tomorrow is my wedding anniversary.  For three years my patient, long-suffering husband has put up with my wacky, intense, obsessive personality and still he comes home every day. He must be a glutton for punishment.  I don't know what to think, but I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment