Saturday, April 12, 2014

4/12/14. The catch up post.

4/12/14: my last post was late, so this is the second post of the day.  Which means it will be short.  I spent a very pleasant Saturday with my patient, long-suffering husband.  He played at a going away party for a local DJ who is moving to Europe.  It was a beautiful, catered affair held on the grounds of the home of a supporter of the radio station and our music series.  Any morning that begins with mimosas and a beautiful outdoor concert can't be bad.

The rest of the day was spent running errands and preparing for tomorrow evening's Lenten group dinner, which we are hosting.  I wore sensible shoes and tried to take it slow, but I never really recovered from yesterday's fiasco.  Hopeful for a better night's rest tonight and improvement tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment