Sunday, February 23, 2014

2/23/14. The post where I rest.

2/23/14: my prediction was correct.  It was a long night.  I was at 9+ all night, so I don't think I would have slept much even without my extended nap.  Now the tingling in my upper foot and lower leg is pretty much constant.  At least I have something to show for the nerve block. 

I decided to take it easy again today.  I watched a lot of Olympics.  I've always been a huge fan, but this year it's really given me something to take my mind off my foot.  I'm going to miss it tomorrow.  I also did a puzzle for the first time in many years.  God bless Johnny Cash.


I ventured out of the house once, for a quiet, casual dinner with some friends.  No nap for me today.  I think I learned my lesson yesterday.  I have to get back on track so I can make it through the work week.  While I've given up on the nerve block, I'm very hopeful I will feel better in the morning so I can concentrate.  Come on, lucky 6.  Mama needs a new pair of shoes.  Or at least a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment