Monday, December 15, 2014

12/15/14. The short, whiny post.

12/15/14: my foot felt progressively worse all evening and I had the crazy idea to turn off the stimulator for a bit, just to be sure it wasn't the cause of the discomfort.  It wasn't.  So much for that experiment.  After about 30 minutes, I turned it back on and upped the amplitude.  This worked well enough for me to get some sleep.

I took my walk this morning as usual.  I know that may not sound like a good idea, so I'll keep reminding you (and myself) that I am not doing any damage to my foot.  Today was our annual holiday luncheon and gift exchange at work, so the day went quickly.  Handbell practice was pretty serious this evening in preparation for Christmas Eve services, and somehow I managed to hurt myself.  Because that's how I roll. Tonight I have a bruise on my hand and a heating pad on my shoulder. And neither feel as bad as my foot.  This may be a long week.

No comments:

Post a Comment