Thursday, December 18, 2014

12/18/14. The post where I win.

12/18/14: it was cold and foggy, this morning, so it was another bike trainer day.  I'm starting to get used to it.  Today was a big day at work - maybe not the best day to show up with a radically new hair color.  But everyone loved it.  Or at least they were afraid to say otherwise.

It was a very long work day, although it went very quickly, and I got home pretty late.  It was the first night this week with no rehearsals or meetings.  But there was plenty to do.  We decided to run some errands, which included purchasing a new tablet for me.  Between my blogs, work, and music series obligations, I am a power user, so it was time for an update.  I was not excited about braving the shopping crowds, but we made it through without permanent injury.  (As a result, it will have to be a short post tonight - my new tablet is still being synced and the old one is officially dead.)  We decided to celebrate our shopping success with a late sushi dinner.  We sat at the sushi bar next to a couple who, when asked by the chef if they liked a particular roll, said it was "too fishy."  No further comment necessary.

An update on the Christmas lights situation - we got a second email from our homeowner's association today apologizing for the confusion and saying that our lights were fine after all.  I feel like such a political activist.  That was almost too easy.  Although now I don't have anything to rebel against.  Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

The busy day was hard on my foot, but turning up the amplitude on the stimulator helped quite a bit. More rain tomorrow - this is getting old.  At least it is Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment