Wednesday, December 3, 2014

12/3/14. The post where my family has a good day.

12/3/14:  as you know, my plan for this week was to take good care of myself.  Exercise every day?  Check.  Eat healthy?  Check.  Get plenty of sleep?  Well...two out of three ain't bad.

A busy day at work, then straight to choir rehearsal for our performance this weekend.  Not much time for a post, but I wanted to make sure I told you about Mom's test results.  Still no sign of cancer!  It was a very happy day for our whole family.  Best of all, she doesn't have to go back for more testing for three months.  It is going to be a great holiday season.

My foot has behaved pretty well so far this week.  It's a little whiny tonight, but so am I.  I will try to get a little more sleep tonight, because tomorrow will be even more crazy.  It was still cold enough this morning that I rode my trainer, but I'm hoping for a walk tomorrow morning.  I don't know whether it is better to walk or ride the bike, but my health monitor is certainly more impressed when I walk.  And I am result-oriented.  


No comments:

Post a Comment