Thursday, March 12, 2015

3/12/15. The post where I rest a little.

3/12/15: finally had a few hours with nothing crucial going on at work, so I stayed home this morning to rest. I can't say for sure that it did any good, but I don't think I would have been much help at work anyway, and at least now I can say I've done one thing the doctor asked me to do.  Today was the worst day so far and I'm hoping it was the high (or low) point.

This afternoon it was back to work for a legislative work group meeting.  Which is a recipe for a headache even on the best day.  I made it through the meeting without my face exploding and headed back home for my weekly Lenten group meeting.  It was a nice evening as always, with a delicious and healthy meal and interesting conversation.  My patient, long-suffering husband has been completely booked this week with performances and rehearsals, but we got a few minutes tonight to catch up before I had to throw in the towel and call it a night.

I'm going to try to get a little more rest tomorrow morning before going to work, but we'll see how it goes.  Thankfully, the sun made an appearance this afternoon and I'm hoping it sticks around tomorrow, because I'm looking forward to having a happy Friday the 13th.


No comments:

Post a Comment