Wednesday, March 4, 2015

3/4/15. The post where I compare and contrast.

3/4/15:  just a short post to compare and contrast.

My work day yesterday?  Tromping through the mud out in the country in jeans and galoshes.
My work day today?  Tromping through a sea of lobbyists at the Capitol in a power suit and heels.

The weather this afternoon?  70 degrees and muggy.
The weather this evening?  35 degrees (and rapidly falling) and windy.
The weather in a few hours?  28 degrees and icy.

My foot this morning?  4 and bearable in heels.
My foot right now?  7 and miserable in slippers.

My office has already made the decision to open late tomorrow due to the expected road conditions.  And I have already made the decision to stay in bed all morning due to my expected foot condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment