Monday, March 16, 2015

3/16/15. The post where I don't feel much like posting.

3/16/15: I went back to work today, thinking it would be a quiet day, with most people gone for Spring Break.  That's what I get for thinking.  There was more than one occasion today where I was on a call on my office phone, texting on my work cell phone, and sending an email from my desktop.  You may call that multi-tasking. I call it a recipe for disaster.  I think I made it through the work day without any catastrophic errors.  But it didn't do wonders for my head or my jaw.

Not a great day on the home front, either.  We got the results back from Mom's biopsy, and she will resume treatment starting on Wednesday.  Prayers, happy thoughts, and good karma welcomed.  My patient, long-suffering husband leaves in the morning for a week of rehearsals and a concert in another state, but I won't be completely alone.  I'll have visiting musician house guests for a few days for a concert that is part of our music series, and as of tonight, I have my favorite four-legged house guest while my friends are on vacation.  

The rain returns tomorrow.  Guess how I know? I'll give you a hint - it's not because I checked the forecast.  I think it's time to give up on today and get some rest. Because, after all, tomorrow is another day...  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R-OoIvgtuzs

No comments:

Post a Comment