Sunday, March 8, 2015

3/8/15. The post where we pull off a surprise.

3/8/15: yesterday was my dad's birthday.  I didn't tell you because we were planning a surprise for him.  Today after church, we hightailed it down the freeway to get to their house in time for a small family birthday party.  We pulled off the surprise.  He wasn't expecting us and a fun time was had by all.  We even made a FaceTime call to our brother who lives out of state so he and his family could join the festivities.  

We are spending the night tonight and heading back home in the morning.  It was a quick trip, but it was totally worth it.  As I expected based on last night's foot issues, the rain came back this morning and followed us all the way to my parents' house three hours away.  My foot should get a job as a meteorologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment