Friday, March 6, 2015

3/6/15. The post where I have a more satisfying theatrical experience.

3/6/15: still cold, but more sunshine today.  A day of tying up loose ends at work, then a manicure/pedicure appointment. ("Hi, Hawaii Ya?" From OPI's Hawaii collection.)  This evening, I had my second theater experience in two nights.  My cousin's daughter was in her church's production of Godspell.  And it was awesome.  She had an important solo during the climax of the production and she totally nailed it.  (Must be genetic...)  In a pleasant surprise, someone who was a friend and colleague of mine for many years, but with whom I'd lost touch over the last year or so, choreographed the production.  I also ran into several friends in the audience, so it was a little like going to a high school reunion.  In a good way.

I got home to find that my writer friend had emailed a working script of the screenplay he wants us to film, so guess what I'll be doing tonight?  Fortunately, I have nothing on the calendar tomorrow, so if I stay up all night reading the script (and I may), at least I can catch up on rest in the morning.  It is supposed to be sunny and a little warmer tomorrow...one last day of respite before the rain returns.  My foot felt pretty good today, and a day of rest tomorrow can only help. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to spend the night curled up with a good story...at least, I hope it's a good story.

No comments:

Post a Comment