Sunday, September 14, 2014

9/14/14. The post where I try to formulate a plan.

9/14/14: it was a really long night.  I slept, but it seems like I dreamed all night long.  Long, boring dreams.  Like spending eight hours watching old vacation videos of a distant acquaintance.  Then I woke up, took my medication, and went back to bed for a few hours of nausea.  You know, just a typical day.  

I finally got my act together in time to get ready and go to the concert of our visiting musician.  I could only make it to the intermission, but it was nice to get out for awhile and pretend to live a normal life.  When I got home, I immediately laid back down to rest for awhile.  During my brief period out and about, I started to get some breakthrough foot pain and turned up my stimulator. There was a time last week where I thought I might go back to work at least part-time this week.  Silly me.  

During my rest period this evening, I started working on a plan for the next week.  A schedule for tapering off medications, increasing my stamina, getting back to my diet plan, and keeping myself occupied so I don't have any more episodes like Saturday.  I have the plan set in my head and all that remains is to put it in writing so I don't forget it.  Which I intend to do as soon as I can get up off the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment