Thursday, January 15, 2015

1/15/15. The post where it gets a little warmer.

1/15/15:  not enough sleep last night, or any night this week, now that I think about it.  A nice, quiet day at work would have been nice, but that was not in the cards.  Although in retrospect, a busy day was probably a good thing because it kept my mind occupied.  The day went very quickly and I was glad to have a free evening.

For the first time in too long, I got to wear sunglasses.  The sun was out most of the day and it was warmer today.  My foot didn't feel great, but it was better than the last few days.  And this evening I was finally able to turn down the stimulator a few notches.  Not a moment too soon.  For the last few days, I've felt like I've been walking around with my finger in a light socket.  It is forecast to be a beautiful weekend, so I'm counting on more improvement.  Just a half day at work tomorrow, and then a short trip with my patient, long-suffering husband for a concert he's playing on Saturday.  Part of his compensation for the performance is a night in a lovely bed and breakfast in the quaint little town where the concert will be held.  One of the perks of being married to a musician.  Surely, a long, relaxing weekend will be good for my foot.  Or at least, for my attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment