Sunday, January 4, 2015

1/4/15. The post where I realize it is a new year.

1/4/15:  woke up very refreshed after a night in my own bed.  No choir this morning, so I took advantage of the opportunity to go to the early service.  I went straight home and got cracking on chores. 

I was in Tasmanian Devil mode all day - unpacking, opening mail, doing load after load of laundry, and putting away Christmas decorations. We brought the cold weather back with us and as a result, my foot didn't feel great today, but it improved this evening.  It was a long, tiring day, but I feel organized and ready to get back to real life for awhile.  Not for too long, though.  After one day at home, my patient, long-suffering husband and I are already looking forward to the next trip. 

I realized tonight as I was writing a check that it is a new year.  Yes, I know, I just celebrated New Year's Eve, but somehow the actual date change escaped me.  I just went back and corrected my blog posts for the past three days.  I guess I shouldn't be surprised.  What do Tasmanian Devils know about calendars?  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c54SvkgQ04A

No comments:

Post a Comment