Sunday, January 25, 2015

1/25/15. The post where I do a lot, but don't get much done.

1/25/15: up earlier than usual this morning so I could sell concert tickets after each church service.  A project that took about three hours and resulted in eight tickets sold, all of which I sold in a ten-minute window.  Hmm...maybe I need to rethink my box office strategy.

After church, we went home for a quick wardrobe change and then to our friends' house, where my patient, long-suffering husband was helping with a small home improvement project.  Which turned out not to be quite as small as they thought.  I ran an errand while they worked, but still had plenty of time to hang around and keep them company.  They got the project far enough along to put their house back together and decided to save the rest for another day.  

Back at our place, we finished up the lemon bitters and then settled in for a glamorous evening of dishes and laundry while watching a video.  By the end of the evening, my foot and I were both ready for some rest. While I felt like I was moving all day, there were still multiple to-dos that did not get to-done.  The world will continue to turn, however.  And tomorrow I will get some new stimulator programs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment