Thursday, October 23, 2014

10/23/14. The post where I get ready for an adventure.

10/23/14: my alarm worked this morning...sort of.  The settings were all screwed up, but it managed to go off within 15 minutes of the expected time.  A few more days and I should have it down.

A really busy day at work, although I managed to sneak in a manicure/pedicure at lunch.  "In My Santa Suit" from the OPI 2013 Holiday collection.  Just so happens it matches my new car.  Coincidence?  I think not.  

After work, it was home to do laundry and pack.  Because I am taking my first post-stimulator plane trip tomorrow.  A five-day work conference.  Which means airport security.  And carrying my luggage.  And looking tough in front of my co-workers.  I think I am ready for it.  I'll try to check in periodically and let everyone know how it is going.  In the meantime, I'd better get packing...

No comments:

Post a Comment