Saturday, February 21, 2015

2/21/15. The post where I show my foot who's boss.

2/21/15: by bedtime, my foot was miserable and I didn't think I'd be able to sleep. But I did.  I slept really well.  What a relief.

Not sure how I slept so well, because my foot didn't feel any better this morning.  I fiddled around with the stimulator programs a little more, and then I decided to just ignore it.  I went for a long walk with our visiting friend, I ran some errands with my patient, long-suffering husband, and then we came home and started in on our spring container garden.  

We cut back all the old plants, potted the new plants he bought yesterday, watered everything, and cleaned up the patio.  Now we are ready for spring.  Unfortunately, winter isn't over yet.  While the weather was warm and spring-like today, the next week will be a very different story.  Which is one of the good things about having a container garden.  Tomorrow, it will become an indoor garden.  

A few more chores and then a little rest before heading to a friend's house for a get-together.  My foot still feels rotten, but I suspect it is no worse than it would have been if I had spent the day on the couch.  I may not always be able to show my foot who's boss, but today I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment