Sunday, February 22, 2015

2/22/15. The post where I don't hurt as much as I expected.

2/22/15: church this morning and then lunch with our visiting musician friends.  This afternoon, we attended their concert.  It's rare for me to get to attend a concert with my patient, long-suffering husband.  Yes, I know, you are thinking, "What? You guys are at concerts all the time!" True.  But most of the time he is performing, or I am working the box office, or both.  Today's concert felt almost like a date.

It drizzled most of the day and the temperature continued to drop throughout the day.  After the concert, we moved the garden inside, where it will likely stay most of the week because of the weather.  Not many people have an indoor garden.  Unless they are growing things they don't want anyone to see.  In case you are wondering, here's what our indoor garden looks like:


My foot felt better today than I expected, given the weather.  Don't get me wrong...it feels terrible.  But I had convinced myself it would be even worse.  I guess that is one of the benefits of having low expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment