Monday, February 23, 2015

2/23/15. The post where I spoke too soon.

2/23/15: this morning the cold front was officially here and my foot was officially miserable, but I had some things that I needed to do at work, so I got up anyway.  I skipped my workout and used the extra time to slow down my make-ready process to a more manageable speed.  I dressed as warmly as I thought I could handle once I was in the office, changed my stimulator program, heated up my car seat, and took off.

I spent the morning in meetings, so it went fairly quickly.  My PT would have been proud, because I remembered the way he taught me to walk without limping on days like this.  It's a little slow going, but it works.  As luck would have it, my employer sent us home this afternoon because of the potential for icy roads, so I was able to work from home in the afternoon, which was a huge relief.  

It is forecast to be slightly warmer tomorrow and I hope the forecast is right, because it is a big day.  In addition to the normal work day, I am helping someone from my acting class with a voiceover project during my lunch break.  A late afternoon meeting with my legislative work group, and then acting class.  I don't know if I'll have time to post tomorrow, but when I do, I'll have lots to tell.  Wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment