Saturday, May 10, 2014

5/10/14. The post where I have a pretty good day.

5/10/14: boy, did I sleep well last night!  Even waking up for a small stretch during the night, I bet I got seven hours of sleep, which felt decadent.  And it was good sleep, too.  You can always tell how I slept by looking at my hair in the morning.  If it looks just like it did the night before, it means I slept poorly, but if it's a wreck, it means I slept well.  I looked like a dandelion this morning.

I felt rested and my foot was also behaving pretty well.  I woke up at about a 5 and stayed there much of the morning.  I skipped my PT exercises, which probably helped.  While in the long run, it's important to keep up with them, it's nice to have a break every now and then.  While I was still slightly nauseous, it was definitely better than it had been most of the week.

It was a hot, sunny day and we made a lovely afternoon trip out to nearby wine country.  I continued to feel good most of the afternoon.  This evening has been a bit of a different story.  The nausea is back and my foot has turned red again and is inching back up to near 7.  At least it happened tonight and not while we were out today.  I'd love to take some kind of credit for it, but I guess it was just good luck.  I think I will go to bed early and hope for dandelion hair again in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment