Tuesday, May 27, 2014

5/27/14. The post where it continues to rain.

5/27/14:  we were awakened at 3am by thunderstorms, which continued through most of the morning.  Even with the storm-related sleep interruptions, I woke up at a 5.  Since a walk outside was ill-advised this morning, I cycled for 20 minutes on the trainer instead.  A little redness afterward, but it faded quickly.  

It was a relatively quiet day.  It rained on and off, so I wore my rain boots to work again, this time with no apparent consequences.  I guess it's time to officially admit that the Cymbalta is making a difference.  I've been warned that it is not a long-term solution, so I am trying not to get my hopes up, but I sure am enjoying it right now.  

As lucky as we've been to have the rain, I wish I could have done my hike today.  I'm getting a bit superstitious these days, and when I have a good day I want to replicate it as closely as possible.  There is a chance of rain for the rest of the week, so presuming I have no after-effects from the training bike, it looks like that will be my activity of choice.  I'm up slightly to a 6 this evening, but nothing I can't handle.  And I'm more confident these days that I'll wake up feeling better.  I'm starting to sound like an ad for Cymbalta.  I wonder if they read blogs?

No comments:

Post a Comment